There was a lot of interest in my previous post Mental health worksheets galore, so I thought I’d do a follow-up post with some more resources.
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (CRUfAD): workbooks for generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD, OCD, panic disorder, social phobia, and specific phobias
- Dartmouth University: Integrated CBT patient workbook
- Moodjuice: CBT-based self-help guides for anxiety, depression, obsessions and compulsions, panic PTSD, social phobia, and other topics
- The Think CBT Workbook
- Flinders University guided self-help workbooks on behavioural activation, graded exposure, managing worry, and problem-solving
Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- DBT Peer Connections: DBT skills in a massively open online course format
- The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook: This copy posted on this site is probably a copyright infringement, but I’ll leave that up to you to decide.
- Mental Health Recovery Star: This is a way of measuring progress in 10 different areas of your life related to mental health
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook by Ken Lunn
- Queens University self-help workbooks: workbooks on improving mood, managing anxiety, and self-care
Image credit: Free-photos on Pixabay