The emerging blogger series is a way to give bloggers who are in an early stage of their blogging evolution the opportunity to have their work seen by a wider audience. It’s also a way to introduce readers to some newer members of our community and promote connectedness within the blogging community.
Are you the next emerging blogger?
Do you blog primarily about mental health? Are you looking to connect with more of the mental health blogging community? Once or twice a week I’ll publish emerging blogger mental health-related guest post(s) by bloggers who are early on in blogging evolution, with a goal of community-building rather than just a one-off guest post.
- blog focused primarily on mental health and illness
- relatively new blogger, with WordPress following <100 preferred
- personal rather than commercial blog
Interested? If you fit the criteria above:
- email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com
- let me know the topic you’d like to write about
- include your blog name/URL
The contributors and their posts for this series are:
- Aergia’s Daughter (Brenda): Depression and medications
- Amy E. Russo (Amy): Tuedays mean therapy
- Arts and Healing Hearts (Jessica): Minimalism and your mental health
- Be Alright (Megan): Reflecting on suicidal thoughts
- Between Two Poles (Sarah): Taking off the mask
- Bipolar? It’s Not All Doom and Gloom (Clive): Life with bipolar
- Blurry Thought: Eating disorders are not a competition
- Borderline and Beyond (Tigerchelle): The worst and most painful BPD trigger
- Broken Hearted Grace (Kim): Life after loss
- Choose Transformation (Kim): Surviving comparison
- Glass Half Full (Alyssa): A drop of knowledge
- Girl vs. World (Sophie): The reality of social anxiety
- Inside My Manic Mind (Sarah): Maintaining Relationships When You’re Capricious and Socially Inept
- Living Well While Mentally Ill (Christopher): Mental illness and work
- MichelleWriterBlog (Michelle): You truly are beautiful
- My Brain’s Not Broken (Nathan): How to Battle the Mental Health Stigma
- My Life with Dementia and Bipolar Disorder (Saro): The face!
- Kaleidoscopic Promises (Christie): Go out and face your fears
- Our Dissociative Identity Disorder Journey (Mike & Kayleigh Marie): We fell in love too
- Panoramic Counseling (Johnzelle): What is play therapy?
- Really Real Blog (Tina):The value of DBT skills
- Recovery By Ink (Brittany): Staying in the present with your emotions
- Royally Incomplete (The In Between Queen): Eating disorders and self-help
- Secret Lady Spider (Elle Rose): Explaining derealization
- Smiling Through Tears (Elizabeth): Living with bipolar II disorder
- Tea At Mine (Sharleen): Overcoming PTSD
- The Dark Tales Project (Juan): The darkest tale
- The Self Helpful (Elly): What to do with anxious thoughts
- Twenties Tales (Aoife): Social anxiety: A day in the life
Note: The blog names link to the bloggers’ individual sites, while the post titles link to their guest posts on MH@H.