Sleep is crucial for good mental health, but many of us aren’t getting enough. Many factors may be contributing to that, and there may not be a single solution that will take care of insomnia. A combination of different strategies may be most helpful, and that’s where Sleep Better comes in.
This mini-ebook covers a range of different strategies, both medical and non-medical, that can help get you sleeping. Chapters include:
- Sleep 101: including the phases of sleep and circadian rhythm
- Sleep hygiene
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for insomnia
- Mindfulness for insomnia (based on the method from the book Mindfulness for Insomnia – you can read my review here)
- Medications and supplements, including prescription and over-the-counter meds, CBD oil, and more
- Other non-medical strategies
This file is available as a downloadable PDF.
Length: 44 pages
On the medication side of things, you may also be interested in this Psych Meds 101 post.
This page contains affiliate links that allow you to support MH@H at no extra cost to you.