This is a quick index to my posts that appear as part of a recurring theme or series.
- Psych meds 101s: Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, Mood stabilizers, Anxiety meds, Sleep meds
- Treatment resistant depression: When what’s supposed to work doesn’t
- I dream of ketamine
- Evidence- based treatment of anxiety
- What the STAR*D study means for depression treatment
- Our complicated relationships with medications
- Evidence-based treatment of bipolar disorder: the CANMAT/ISBD guidelines
- Do antidepressants work? What a new meta-analysis says
- Meds that can make you crazy (literally)
- Pill popper RN
- My experiences of going off meds
- Where did our meds go?
What is… ?
This weekly series takes a look a different terms in the area of psychology.
- Attachment theory
- Conversion therapy
- Myers-Briggs personality type
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Shame and guilt
- Trauma vs PTSD
- Type A personality
CBT, DBT, etc.
- Mental health worksheets galore
- CBT Cognitive distortions
- Online mental health workbooks
- Psychotherapy alphabet soup
- CBT for insomnia
- TED Talks on depression and suicide
- Crisis resources for suicide prevention
- Suicide and barriers to help-seeking
- The way the media talks about suicide matters
- How do we prevent suicide?
- Some thoughts on suicide
- Privacy and completed suicide