Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Fall is my favourite season, but this time of year also happens to be crap for my mental health. Blech.
- One of the downsides of going back to displaying whole posts rather than just excerpts in the WP Reader is less control once things are posted. I realized that I’d very much missed the mark in the tone I was going for in a post at the beginning of the week, so I trashed it. But the WP Reader doesn’t care much if that post is deleted, and cares even less if it’s in the trash but not permanently deleted yet. If you’re just showing an excerpt, then it’s no biggie, but note to self – if deleting a post in the future, delete the text, update the post, then delete the post…
- It was really windy here early Wednesday morning. The power lines out to my neighbourhood run through a forested area, so windstorms can mean power outages. It was out when I woke up, and it seemed so ridiculously uncivilized to have to get up and not be able to make tea.
- How big a hole in the crotch is too big to continue wearing a pair of leggings? I’ve settled on larger than two fingers as my current standard. When I put on a particular pair of leggings early in the week, there were a couple of holes smaller than two fingers. I wore them out in public. But over the next couple days, the holes grew into one larger hole, so I decided the time had finally come to toss them. Yes, these are the standards I have for myself now. 🤪
- I decided to clear out all my old tweets, and wasted a lot of time deleting them one by one until I realized that TweetDelete.net could do it for me automatically.
This is Butternut in his fleecy house, with a poop-catching towel because being out his cage is always an excuse for the poop factory to shift into high gear. What looks like two fat toes on his right foot is actually him stepping in a piece of poop.
How has your week been?