Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Thanks so much to Valerie at Tiny Couch for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award and to Meg at Where Good Advice Happens for nominating me for the Dazzling Blogger Award!
- WordPress has been doing the random unfollowing thing again – it unfollowed me from two different people (that I know of) this past week. Possibly more people, as my Reader feed seems exceptionally slow this week.
- I decided I wanted to play around with how my site looks. My theme is annoying when it comes to fonts. I can pick the fonts that I want, but as the page is loading, it will momentarily switch to the theme’s default font before switching back to the font I want. This can cause a things dancing across the page effect, which Google doesn’t like, but more importantly, I don’t like. Bad theme!
- I’ve got an appointment book for my first COVID vaccine next week. Canada’s been slow getting people vaccinated, and in my province, it’s just opened up for my age group.
- The antibiotic has taken care of the pneumonia, which is good. This morning was the first time I ventured out into the world in almost three weeks.
- It’s been remarkably difficult to get guinea pig stuff delivered over the last few months. This week I had an order that Doordash just ditched outside my building without attempting to call/buzz me. How is it that Amazon does delivery so well, but other people, not so much?
Workers came by this week to clean the dryer ducts. The clothes dryer lives in the bathroom, which is where the boys live. It scared the bejeezus out of them, and here’s Butternut hiding in the house wondering if it’s safe to come out yet.
How has your week been?