Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Mentally I’ve been fairly out to lunch.
- My mindless busy work blog project for the week and redoing graphics for old posts. I like mindless, because much of the time I feel without-mind.
- I gave myself a haircut, which really isn’t anything remarkable, but I realized that the last time I cut it was a couple of years ago when I was having some weird thoughts and thought my hair had to be short, so I hacked it off.
- Sometimes posts generate great comments, and yesterday’s post on cancel culture was one of those. It’s interesting how many different ways people see the concept. There are a lot of issues where people have different opinions, but I think a lot fewer issues where people have really diverse view of what the issue itself actually involves.
- Peanut potato is the new holder of the title Doofus McDoofus (it normally belongs to Butternut). One of his hind legs had some edema because of the abscess, but now that his leg is better and he can stand up on his hind legs again, he’s decided to go back to chewing the cage wires. It’s loud, and it’s annoying, especially since he does it at the butt crack of dawn. Butternut, on the other hand, has been surprisingly mellow.
When Peanut is cozy and warm, his boy bits get all pink and puffy.
This dude needs to conduct self-defense classes for ever person who has ever felt afraid walking alone at night. Knife? No problem. Handgun? He’s on it. Rifle? Nothing can stop this badass mofo. The next time British police think about telling women to stay inside, they need to get this action going on instead.
How has your week been?