Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Thanks so much to Sharon of Sharon Unfiltered for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
- My blog was followed by “BUY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS.” Classy all the way.
- Got a message vis my blog’s contact form from someone who thinks AA is just like Charles Manson’s cult.
- It turns out my spazzy boy Butternut is a music lover. He sits on my chest and looks peaceful. He really likes Making Love Out of Nothing At All by Air Supply.
- The disability clusterfuck continues. The government people contacted my doctor a couple of months ago requesting further information. My doctor got the idea stuck up his butt that they were expecting a recent psych consult (which doesn’t exist), so what could he do. After much under-resources freaking out on my part, I thought this was dealt with last month. But no, my doctor is too much of an asshole for that. I got a letter from the disability people that they still haven’t heard from him, and if they don’t hear from him by the end of next week, they’ll just go ahead and make a decision, aka decline my application. I called his office and freaked out his dumb as fuck receptionist, who said he’s working on it. I called a few more times until I got the slightly less dumb receptionist and freaked out at her that he needs to do it now. I then called the disability people and said I didn’t know what to do because my doctor is dumb. The person was going to request an extension of the deadline, but who knows if that will be approved since this fuckfest has been drawn out since August. Anyway, the next morning I took a handwritten letter and taped it on the front door so they’d have to see it when they opened. I have nothing left. I can go lie down on the floor in their office and make a scene, but that’s more likely to get me hospitalized than get the paperwork done. So I’m fucked.
- A clinic in my neighbourhood has a couple of new grad family nurse practitioners who are accepting new patients. I’m fairly sure they’ll know fuck all about treatment resistant depression, but that’ll be someone to get my meds from other than Dr Jackass. Still, that doesn’t help me now with the disability application. So yeah, I’d improved a bit over the last month, but now that’s shot to shit and I can barely move. Fun times.
Sometimes I stumble across things that continue to amuse me well past the point that I probably should have moved on. This gem comes from Jen at Brea’s Air.
This is a rear view of Casper with her fair fluffed up. She was not impressed.
How has your week been?