The emerging blogger series here on MH@H is aimed at community building through giving mental health bloggers who are early in their blogging evolution the opportunity to have their work seen by a wider audience. It’s also a way to introduce you as a reader to some newer members of our community.
This series has been running for a while, but it seems to ebb and flow over time, and I haven’t had many emerging bloggers over the last while. I’m happy to get it going again if there are people interested in participating.
Since the series is about community building, I’m looking for bloggers who focus on mental health on their own blogs, not just the guest post for this series.
- you have a personal (rather than business-oriented) blog that’s focused primarily on mental health and illness
- you’re a new(ish) blogger, with WordPress following <100 preferred
Interested? If you fit the criteria above:
- email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com
- let me know the topic you’d like to write about and include your blog name/URL
- don’t think of this as having to “pitch” an idea – I’m just trying to make sure people actually fit the criteria and spirit of the series
You can find a listing of all of the posts in the series directory.
If you have a mental illness/condition and work work in some form of helping role supporting others with their mental health, you might be interested in participating in the wounded healers interview series.