I run a couple of guest blogger series, the emerging blogger series and the wounded healer interviews. I’m looking for participants, so if you fit the criteria and you’re interested, get in touch!
Emerging blogger series
The emerging blogger series here on MH@H is aimed at community building through giving new (or new-ish) mental health bloggers the opportunity to meet other members of the mental health blogging community.
- you have a personal (rather than business-oriented) blog that’s focused primarily on mental health/illness
- you’re a new(ish) blogger, with WordPress following <100 preferred
Interested? If you fit the criteria above:
- email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com
- let me know the topic you’d like to write about and include your blog name/URL
Wounded Healer Series
The wounded healers interview series showcases the contributions that people from within the mental illness community have made to help others living with mental illness.
I’m looking to interview people who:
- have lived experience of mental illness or other significant mental health challenges;
- are willing to share the impact of those experiences on their helping work; AND
- are working (or have worked) in a helping role supporting people with mental health challenges, either as mental health professionals or wellness-promoting roles (e.g. coaches) – students and retired helpers are welcome too
If you’re interested in doing an interview, email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com. Let me know how you’re a wounded healer, and I’ll send you the interview questions.