A couple of months ago, I decided to start the wounded healers interview series to showcase the contributions that people from within the mental illness community have made to help others living with mental illness.
So far, I’ve interviewed:
- Caz of Mental Health 360º – interview HERE
- Kacha of Food.for.Thoughts – interview HERE
- Wrae of One Blog, One Day at a Time – interview HERE
I’m hoping to get this series up and running again if there’s anyone interested in participating.
I’m looking to interview people who:
- have lived experience of mental illness or other significant mental health challenges;
- are willing to share the impact of those experiences on their helping work; AND
- are working (or have worked) in a helping role supporting people with mental health challenges, either as mental health professionals or wellness-promoting roles (e.g. coaches) – students and retired helpers are welcome too
If you’re interested in doing an interview, email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com. Let me know how you’re a wounded healer, and I’ll send you the interview questions.