Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Thanks so much to Kacha of Food.for.Thoughts for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. A big thanks also to Tanya of Divinely Bipolar for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
- When I got up Monday morning, I found my little Peanut potato sitting on the floor beside the cage rather than in it. He knows he can jump into the cage, but he’s never jumped out before, even though the door’s always open. Judging by the amount of poop (which is actually a pretty reliable measuring tool), he wasn’t there for very long. Funny little boy, finding his brave. Yesterday, the boys were having their afternoon playtime on my bed, and in Butternut’s quest to get as near to the edge of the bed as possible to get closer to the girls’ cage, he managed to fall off the edge. Such a doofus. He then ran under the bed, and I had to use Casper as bait to lure him out from under there.
- It’s been a particularly slow brain week, so not much original thought going on, but I have gotten a lot of mindless maintenance tasks done on the blog.
- In the last couple of days, I’ve been having some respiratory issues. I’m inclined to think it’s not COVID, in part because it’s unlikely that I’ve been exposed, but also because it feels like the recurring issues I’ve been having for several years. Anyway, I’ll talk to my doctor on Monday and come up with a plan.
- It’s been six weeks since the sinusitis snot monster first ventured forth from my nose to engulf my entire face. That fucker is still there. The consistency has changed, but it’s still gluey. It’s clear, so you can’t really see it, but you can feel it. I’ve tried attacking it with everything from face masks to sandpaper, but the stupid thing is like that liquid metal Terminator; it can slide around things, and it just keeps on going. I’m so not impressed.
As guests on my blog this week, I had:
- Chloe of GAD, Pure OCD, and Me did an emerging blogger post My Toxic Relationship, the Warning Signs, and the After-Effects
- Lisa of The Art of Being Happy did an emerging blogger post Can Depression Numb Your Feelings?
How has your week been?