Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- There are many things that fascinate me about people’s behaviour on WordPress. One of them is when people repeatedly unfollow and then refollow you. I’m not meaning refollowing you because WordPress has randomly unfollowed you or a doofus like me accidentally clicked unfollow rather than like. I’m talking about the people who pop up as a new follower multiple times in your notifications over a period of a few days.
- I rarely get comments left on my Pinterest pins, but this week iI got one on a pin about depression from some doofus who said “it can be controlled via mental healing ‘state of mind.'” Well there you go, that’s what’s been missing all along (insert eye roll here).
- I was contacted by a mental health organization asking if I would consider being one of their volunteer advocates. I took a look at their website, and it kept talking about their “advocacy tenants.” Huh? Oh, tenets! Yeah, not a great way to start attracting volunteers.
- I also got an email from another organization about being an ambassador for them. I couldn’t decide if this was something that interested me or not, so I went with the easy default of do nothing.
- A couple of days this week I watched the semi-hairless guinea pig while my brother’s wife was at medical appointments at the same time he was supposed to be in Zoom meetings for work. My repertoire of tactics to deal with a crying baby is pretty limited.
- It’s been a bad week mood-wise. My one in-person friend and I have very different communication styles, and that’s been challenging this week, which hasn’t helped.
- My little Butternet’s eye is all healed up, and now he can focus all of his energy on putting on his horndog displays trying to get the girls’ attention. In the picture below he’s rocking his favourite move.
- Thanks to a trick I found out about from Tina Louise of Random Ramblings, I’ve got a celery forest growing in my kitchen.
As guests on my blog this week, I had:
- Tanya of Divinely Bipolar did an emerging blogger post Appetite For Destruction
- Heather of The Anxiety Diva did an emerging blogger post I Needed an Antipsychotic to Get Through the Pandemic
How has your week been?