Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Thanks to Rory from A Guy Called Bloke for gifting me a compliment this week for my post What is… Herd Behaviour.
- My week was dominated by a sinus infection. The snot monster I mentioned last week expanded its facial footprint to encompass and enter mouth, eyes, and even ears. I haven’t been able to get rid of it despite using as many strategies as I could think of, and it’s left me just wanting to cry with frustration.
- I’ve been spending about 12 hours in bed a night plus a mid-day rest period, and it’s been odd where my mind has wandered during the resting but not sleeping time.
- My home is very dirty at the moment. Perhaps in the coming week I’ll start caring, perhaps not. I’ve also managed to kill a couple of plants this past week.
- I haven’t done much writing this week. I’ve been feeling a bit blah in terms of the blog, and I think part of it may be that I haven’t decided how I want to approach blogging given the world being turned upside down.
- Early Monday morning someone entered the front door of my building (I haven’t heard how) and broke into the mailboxes. Who knows what ended up getting taken. I’m prepared to have compassion for I-need-to-feed-my-family-theft, but I don’t see that being the case here, and it just leaves me shaking my head and wondering what the hell is wrong with people.
How has your week been?