Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- The new medication seems to be helping, and moving is a little easier, so we’re going to try upping the dose and see how that goes,.
- A couple weeks ago the marketing manager for the Canadian site Unsinkable got in touch with me on Twitter and asked if I’d be interested in submitting a story. It looked like a fantastic project, so I submitted a story last week, and they’ve accepted it, which is pretty cool.
- I got some new Gap Pure Body maternity leggings to replace some old ones that had a few too many holes in the crotch. I noticed they’d gone up. in price, but they were on sale when I ordered them. I wouldn’t have thought it was possible, but they’re now even better than they used to be. I’m telling you ladies, these are the best thing ever. I may not be pregnant, but these are perfect for the psych med baby I’m carrying around.
- It’s fascinating how COVID-19 has totally captured public attention. I’m not likely to get it because I’m such a hermit, and I have no fear of dying if I did get really sick, so I feel pretty detached from the whole thing. When I was at the grocery store I saw people stocking up on toilet paper, and I will freely admit that I judged. Of all the things to be worrying about, having a several months’ supply of toilet paper should be low on the list. I suspect that there’s been so much talk about it that people are going into sheep mode.
Otherwise, not much going on in my world this week.
As guests on my blog this week, I had:
- Mio of Mentally Ill in America wrote about the possible origin story for his schizoaffective disorder
- Nikole of My Accessible Life shared tips and tricks for managing executive dysfunction
Butternut and Peanut like to romp around in blankets on my bed, but notice Casper in the background sticking her head out the cage door wondering why on earth mama hasn’t given her a snack yet.
How has your week been?