Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- As I wrote about earlier in the week, it began with a bang, with a rather unpleasant reaction to prednisone, so it could only go up from there.
- In the latest round of grasping at straws to get my illness a bit more under control is minocycline. It’s an antibiotic that has an anti-inflammatory effect in the brain, and it’s had positive results in a few studies that have been done on depression. So, we shall see.
- I have various strategies in place to manage the stupidity that is my depression brain. This week I discovered a number of things that my backup system missed over the last several months, giving stupid brain a chance to come out to play.
- There were a couple of sunny, springlike days this week. It’s nice to be able to open the windows. The woodpecker that lives on my balcony is pecking my bbq every morning to mark his territory. Hopefully there will be babies this year!
- Speaking off babies, my brother’s wife is due in a week and a half. I just feel indifferent.
That’s about it. Not much going on in my world this week.
As guests on my blog this week, I had:
- Delilah of Delilah Blossom did a post about PTSD titled Butterflies and amnesia
- Tim of One More Hope wrote For you, the sufferer
How has your week been?