Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I get some odd messages sometimes via my blog’s contact form. I got one this week and the person said they were a psychiatrist, and then described a vague but odd scenario, and then asked for my appraisal of whether the person was drug-seeking. According to Google, the name and email provided did match up with an actual psychiatrist, but there was no chance that this message was actually written by a psychiatrist. So why was someone pretending to be this person and asking a weird question? I haven’t the slightest clue.
- Then there was the nutbar who left a comment on a post mentioning vaginismus saying that vaginismus was essentially the sexual version of God saying “no soup for you!” Um, yeah, thanks but no thanks; delete, block.
- My doctor wasn’t in at his usual time the day I went in to see him this week. I ended up seeing a different doctor who was a condescending cunt. So yeah, not fun.
- Since the weather is getting warmer and mating season is drawing nearer, the woodpecker living on my balcony feels the need to mark his territory. He does so by pecking on my barbeque.
Otherwise not much going on. Still very slow. Left the house once this week. Showered twice.
As guests on my blog this week, I had 2 emerging bloggers:
- JH of Writing Through PTSD did a post on trauma-focused CBT
- Ezi of Living Resiliently wrote about not using Facebook to self-diagnose
And might as well throw in a guinea pig video as well. Turn up the volume to hear some playful noises.
How has your week been?