Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Thanks so much to Maja of Lampelina for nominating me for the Liebster award!
- I started on one of my grasping at straws medication options – pramipexole, which is a medication normally used for Parkinson’s disease. If this doesn’t turn out to be helpful, the next straw to suck on will be minocycline, an antibiotic that also has an anti-inflammatory effect in the brain. I’m also going to start taking turmeric supplements, since it’s an anti-inflammatory. And rather conveniently, I’ve found a supplement that combines turmeric with omega-3 fatty acids (also anti-inflammatory) in one jumbo capsule Bring it on, everything up to and including the kitchen sink.
- I’m still mostly housebound because I’m extremely slowed down.
- I cut down a little on the amount of reading I do, which made it easier to get a bit of writing done.
- I have a woodpecker that roosts on my balcony year-round. Last spring he found a lady friend, but she has a separate roost. I hadn’t seen her since the fall, but this week she came by for a visit.
As guests on my blog this week, I had two emerging bloggers:
- Caitlin of My Lust For Life wrote about being her psychiatrist’s most traumatized patient
- Joey of Schizowhatnow wrote about dealing with intrusive thoughts
How has your week been?