Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- It was a snowy early part of the week. I like how peaceful my building’s courtyard works when there’s snow on the ground.
- I continue to have severe psychomotor retardation. When it’s milder it mostly just affects walking, but when it’s bad it affects my speech as well. When I’m like this my otherwise invisible illness becomes very overt (although most people wouldn’t recognize what they’re seeing as depression).
- I made it out of the house once this week to go see my GP. He was fabulous, as always. He came up with a few grasping at straws suggestions, and my homework was to do some hunting on Google Scholar and see if there was any research to suggest that any of these straws might work. I’ve picked the best option, and in a couple of days I’ll see him and we can get started with it. This is exactly the kind of doctor-patient dynamic that I want to have.
- I got a little bit of writing done, which is an improvement over last week.
- I did a bit of cleaning up around the house. Guinea pigs don’t stop pooping just because I don’t feel like cleaning their cage.
As guests on my blog this week, I had two emerging bloggers:
- Christine of The Crazy Life wrote about how this too shall pass
- Sadie of Blushy Ginger wrote about social anxiety (and there was a camel involved)
How has your week been?