This Giving Tuesday, on behalf of all of us involved in putting together Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis, a donation of $50 from the proceeds of the book has been made to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention to support the great work they do.
A huge thanks to everyone who has supported this book!
The amazing people who contributed stories are:
- Autumn Skies from Autumn Skies Blog
- Alexis Rose from Untangled
- Alice Franklin from How to Have Tourette’s
- Beckie from Beckie’s Mental Mess
- Candace from Revenge of Eve
- Casey from This Bipolar Brat
- Caz from Invisibly Me
- Christina from Sea of Words
- Elle Rose from Secret Lady Spider
- Iggy from Color Me Bipolar
- Johnzelle from Panoramic Counseling
- Katie Dale from Bipolar Brave
- Katie from Confessions From a Sufferer of Anxiety and Depression
- Luftmentsch from Vision of the Night
- Meg from Why Does Bad Advice Happen to Good People?
- Noha Nova from Schizoaffective Disorder and My Life
- Paula from Light Motifs II
- Wonderfull Creature from Mental Illness Worrior