The emerging blogger series is a way to give bloggers who are in an early stage of their blogging evolution the opportunity to have their work seen by a wider audience. It’s also a way to introduce readers to some newer members of our community and promote connectedness within the blogging community.
Are you the next emerging blogger?
Do you blog primarily about mental health? Are you looking to connect with more of the mental health blogging community? Once or twice a week I’ll publish emerging blogger mental health-related guest post(s) by bloggers who are early on in blogging evolution, with a goal of community-building rather than just a one-off guest post.
- your blog is focused primarily on mental health and illness
- relatively new blogger, with WordPress following <100 preferred
- personal rather than commercial blog
Interested? If you fit the criteria above:
- email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com
- let me know the topic you’d like to write about
- include your blog name/URL
Find out more on the series directory page.