Join the MH Conversation is a new series starting next week on Mental Health @ Home. It will give people who don’t write about mental illness on their own blogs the opportunity to do a guest post sharing their personal experiences with mental illness. The idea is to give people a safe space to tell stories that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to tell.
This series has come about because of interest expressed by people who didn’t fit into the Emerging Blogger series criteria (mental health bloggers who are fairly new to blogging).
The Emerging Blogger series will continue with the same criteria, and the new Join the Conversation series will be for bloggers living with mental illness who have limited or no mental health content on their own blogs.
- blog has minimal to no mental health content
- want to share personal experience with mental illness
Interested? If you fit the criteria above:
- email me at mentalhealthathome (at) gmail (dot) com
- let me know briefly what you’d like to write about
- include your blog name/URL