Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- The building recladding construction hasn’t been too noisy this week, but one of my neighbours is doing renos and there’s been a lot of sawing going on. I hope it’s done soon.
- I worked one shift this week, and it was ok, but I was pretty wiped out afterwards.
- I have this fabulous big pillow that I use when I’m sitting up in bed. I only wash it once a year because it seriously takes more than a week to dry. I washed it this week because it was sweaty and gross, but it seems grosser now than pre-wash. Hmm.
- My upcoming book Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis is now in the final stages of getting ready to be released next month. It’s pretty cool to see it all coming together.
- Other than that it’s been a pretty uneventful week, which is probably a good thing.
Over on Medium this week:
- I feel like a 90-year-old woman in The Haven
- The surprise of building mastery in The Ascent
- I don’t like what the camera sees in Messy Mind
- Finding freedom by absolving myself from illness in InkMend
How has your week been?
Have you checked out my new book Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis? It’s available on Amazon and other major ebook retailers. It’s also available on the Mental Health @ Home Store, along with my first book, Psych Meds Made Simple.