Weekend wrap-up

wrapping paper, ribbon, and twine

Rawpixel on Pixabay

Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:

• The building recladding construction hasn’t been too noisy this week, but one of my neighbours is doing renos and there’s been a lot of sawing going on.  I hope it’s done soon.
  • I worked one shift this week, and it was ok, but I was pretty wiped out afterwards.
  • I have this fabulous big pillow that I use when I’m sitting up in bed.  I only wash it once a year because it seriously takes more than a week to dry.  I washed it this week because it was sweaty and gross, but it seems grosser now than pre-wash. Hmm.
  • My upcoming book Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis is now in the final stages of getting ready to be released next month.  It’s pretty cool to see it all coming together.
  • Other than that it’s been a pretty uneventful week, which is probably a good thing.

Over on Medium this week:

How has your week been?

Have you checked out my new book Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis?  It’s available on Amazon and other major ebook retailers.  It’s also available on the Mental Health @ Home Store, along with my first book, Psych Meds Made Simple.

23 thoughts on “Weekend wrap-up

1. Michelle says:

I have been working on a history article for their newsletter. I have been put back on the awkward middle shift at work. On the weekends they switch me from that shift and morning shift. It has sleep messed up, which makes it hard to write my article

2. Paula Light says:

As you know, it was an upsetting week to discover the blog thief, but I think most of us are going to shrug it off and move on. I’m trying to have a restful weekend. 🙂

3. kirsty marie says:

This may not be your thing at all, but I’ve nominated you for the Vogue parody – 73 questions, as I love your blog. Feel free to accept the challenge or completely ignore it! All the best, kirsty x

Sorry about your pillow!! Yikes!!

For once, I can remember how my week has been! I’ve had a cold all week, and I’ve been editing my novel!

5. Hannah Celeste says:

I agree that uneventful is good! My neighbors have been doing noisy renos as well – all the way until 8pm last night, which was not ideal to come home to after a long day of work. I am really excited about your book!!

6. eirlysgwenllian says:

I, too, would rather think that an uneventful week is mostly a good thing, even if not something that would be incredibly interesting. At least you know what to expect, which is always good. Congratulations about getting so far with your book! I really really really hope that when I get my new computer, me and Kindle will be able to get along, so I can read it when you publish it. 🙂 Hope you have a lovely weekend. 🙂