Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- The building recladding construction hasn’t been too noisy this week, but one of my neighbours is doing renos and there’s been a lot of sawing going on. I hope it’s done soon.
- I worked one shift this week, and it was ok, but I was pretty wiped out afterwards.
- I have this fabulous big pillow that I use when I’m sitting up in bed. I only wash it once a year because it seriously takes more than a week to dry. I washed it this week because it was sweaty and gross, but it seems grosser now than pre-wash. Hmm.
- My upcoming book Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis is now in the final stages of getting ready to be released next month. It’s pretty cool to see it all coming together.
- Other than that it’s been a pretty uneventful week, which is probably a good thing.
Over on Medium this week:
- I feel like a 90-year-old woman in The Haven
- The surprise of building mastery in The Ascent
- I don’t like what the camera sees in Messy Mind
- Finding freedom by absolving myself from illness in InkMend
How has your week been?