Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Thanks so much to Jenni from Housewife Hustle for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition award! I was also her featured blogger for this month
- I’ve decided to leave one of my jobs after something that happened this week. It’s the right decision, but not an easy one. My weekly massages are actually a good opportunity to dispassionately mull over things like this.
- Aside from that nothing particularly bad happened, but it still didn’t feel like a very good week. The fear that’s lurked in the background for quite some time has been more present. Plus I’m moving quite slowly again.
- I made it to yoga class this week for the first time in quite a while.
- I had stories in the Medium publications P.S. I Love You and A Few Words.
- I got a message yesterday via my blog’s contact from from a book publicist asking me to review a book that was totally slamming psychiatric medications. Hmm, clearly he didn’t notice it splashed all over my blog that I wrote a book about psych meds…
I’m actually quite surprised by this, but I’m still looking for someone with borderline personality to write a short narrative about their experience for my upcoming book Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis. If you’re interested, I’d love to hear from you.
How has your week been?