We all interact with the blogging world a little differently. I really don’t know much about how the “average” blogger does things, so I thought I’d do a little survey.
It’s a basic Google Form, and here’s the link: https://forms.gle/Mkh5mhTSShCQU1Zx6
The questions are:
- How many blogs do you follow? (i.e. blogs you follow, not people who follow you)
- <100, 100-499, 500-1000, or >1000
- Do you have more followers or blogs you’re following?
- more followers, more following, or around even
- How do you usually find other bloggers’ posts?
- WordPress reader, email notifications, visiting the blogger’s website, or other
My answers: >1000; more followers; WordPress reader
The survey is now closed. Thanks to everyone who responded. You can find the survey results here.