Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I stopped doing blog award posts a while back, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to Michelle from My Life Story for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award.
- I haven’t been feeling well the last few weeks, and have been having some mild psychotic symptoms. Earlier week I was feeling like I didn’t know how to walk anymore; not that I couldn’t at all, but it felt totally unnatural. Anyway, I’m taking a higher dose of quetiapine now and that’s been helping.
- I worked Thursday and Friday night. Thursday I was working with someone I haven’t worked with for quite a while, and she’s one of those bubbly social types, so she was asking a lot of questions, including asking multiple times how I was doing. But it didn’t take too long for my asociality to win out and shut down the chit chat. I wasn’t particularly functional at work, but luckily I can get away with that on night shift.
- My massage therapist is back after her vacation and some sick time, so I had a massage this week, which was nice.
- My story Why I Choose to Be Childless was published on A Few Words, a new publication on Medium. It was an article I started months ago, so it was good to finally finish it and give it a home. I also published Why Everyone Needs Guinea Pigs on The Haven, another Medium publication.
- In case you’re not familiar with my fascinations with yurts (with a side of yak), you’ve been missing out (or not). But you can check out my story Dreaming of Kyrgyzstan on Wander.media.
How has your week been?