It’s time for So You Know (SYK) on Revenge of Eve.
Guidelines: Create a post on your site answering the following questions OR post your answers in the comments. If you publish a post, pingback to any S.Y.K post.
This week’s questions:
- How was your weekend? Honestly.
- Describe the clothes you are wearing now. Is this your normal Monday attire?
- Do you work a 9-5 job?
- Who do you look like, your Ma or your dad?
- It was moderately lousy, but uneventful.
- I’m wearing a loose elastic waist skirt, a sleeveless top, and a cardigan. Standard spring being out of the house wear. Elastic waist is a must have for my inner geriatric.
- When I was younger people thought I looked like my mom. But in terms of individual features I’m more like my dad. I have his hair, which means I’ve followed his pattern of not going grey early.
Visit the Mental Health @ Home Store to find my books Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis and Psych Meds Made Simple, a mini-ebook collection focused on therapy, and plenty of free downloadable resources.