It’s So You Know (S.Y.K.) time over at Revenge of Eve.
The guidelines for S.Y.K.:
- There are no right or wrong answers… Your answers = Your opinion = Your life
- Answer a few or one, whatever you are comfortable with
- Pingback to any S.Y.K. post
- Use the hashtag #SYK to tag your post
- Be real. If you feel a certain type of way, say it. You were asked your opinion (double dog dare)
This week’s questions:
- What is your biggest fear?
- When did you recognize it as the biggest?
- What happened that caused you to recognize it?
- Has it ever happened to you or anyone you love?
- Have you tried to overcome? If so, how and what was the result?
- What is your biggest fear? Not being able to support myself
- When did you recognize it as the biggest? It’s just been the past couple of years as my illness has become treatment-resistant and I haven’t been able to work much.
- What happened that caused you to recognize it? Nothing in particular. It just came to the point where hoping for recovery of my mental health and career no longer seemed realistic or productive. I suppose to me realism seems more helpful than false optimism.
- Has it ever happened to you or anyone you love? No
- Have you tried to overcome? If so, how and what was the result? I don’t think it would go away without a major change in circumstances, and I don’t think it’s something that’s unrealistic given current circumstances. It’s not something I spend a lot of time worrying about, and it’s not something that’s in danger of happening imminently.