It’s So You Know (S.Y.K.) time over at Revenge of Eve. This week’s questions are:
- Have you ever wet your pants or the bed as an adult? Ages 18- current age?
- Who is your all-time favorite comedian? How would you describe the style of comedy you enjoy?
- Do you and your friends and/or family have a funny person in your circle?
- Are you good at telling jokes?
Have you ever wet your pants or the bed as an adult? Ages 18- current age? Ok I’m going to get really gross here. I peed on the floor once while I was delirious following a suicide attempt. But things sunk to a whole new level when I was travelling in India. I had picked up a variety of intestinal beasties, and there were a couple of nights that I had repeated occurrences of fecal incontinence during my sleep. And yes, that was 100% as gross as it sounds. I left a very large tip for the room cleaners.
Who is your all-time favorite comedian? How would you describe the style of comedy you enjoy? I like Jerry Seinfeld, and his quirky takes on everyday weirdness. I like how so many Seinfeld-isms have become a permanent fixture in popular vernacular.
Do you and your friends and/or family have a funny person in your circle? My grandma has a great sense of humour, and she’s always made me laugh.
Are you good at telling jokes? Nope. I can do quirky or silly, but not jokes.
The guidelines for S.Y.K. are:
- There are no right or wrong answers… Your answers = Your opinion = Your life
- Answer a few or one, whatever you are comfortable with
- Pingback to any S.Y.K. post
- Use the hashtag #SYK to tag your post
- Be real. If you feel a certain type of way, say it. You were asked your opinion (double dog dare)
Visit the Mental Health @ Home Store to find my books Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis and Psych Meds Made Simple, a mini-ebook collection focused on therapy, and plenty of free downloadable resources.