Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- After a week of antibiotics the pneumonia had improved but not resolved, so my doctor extended the antibiotics for another week at double the dose, and I’m finally starting to feel alive again (or at least mostly).
- I worked two night shifts this week, which was tolerable because there was very little I had to do.
- My concentration remains lousy.
- I’ve had the odd grey hair every so often for the last few years. This week I noticed multiple greys having a party on the top of my head. I swear, the depression is seriously aging me.
- I had been having some communication issues with a good friend of mine, but that seems to have resolved, which is nice.
- My guinea pig boy, who has lived longer than any other guinea pig I’ve had before, seems to be fading. I’ve started spoiling him with lots of treats, because he still gets excited about those. I figure if my time was just about up I’d want to eat ice cream all the time, so why shouldn’t my boy have his cookies.
- I got an email from my former best friend. I thought about it for a bit, then decided to delete it without reading it. I’m not sure what prompted her to contact me for the first time in over a year, but it’s done, I’m done, and reading the email would accomplish nothing but stir up bitterness.
- A huge thank you to everyone who has picked up a copy of my book Psych Meds Made Simple. I really appreciate it! 💖 If you haven’t had a look yet, you can find it on Amazon as an ebook or paperback.
On the Best Life Collaborative site this week, we had :
- My post Intro to the blogging and blossoming series
- How a low carb diet can ease depression by Kim
- Life: Live by Candace
How has your week been?