Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I did a free download promotion on Monday for my book Psych Meds Made Simple, and it went over amazingly well, far beyond my expectations. Thank you!!!
- It fascinates me how some posts seem to act like magnets for certain kinds of characters. I did a post earlier in the week on blog monetization options and ended up with a bunch of likes and follows from dodgy-sounding internet marketing sites, presumably in the hopes of dragging me over to their sites. Just goes to show how meaningless stats can be sometimes.
- My doctor thinks I have Mycoplasma pneumonia, which is a particular type of bacterial infection that doesn’t make you as sick as other types of bacterial pneumonia, but causes a persistent deep cough. This is the same thing I’ve been having off and on for the last three years or so, but I hadn’t seen a doctor about it before because I figured it was viral and had to just run its course. Some research has suggested there might be a link between autoimmune disease and recurrent Mycoplasma infections.
- Speaking of which, I got my appointment date to see the rheumatologist that my GP referred me to. It’s in April, which is pretty good as these things go; I was thinking it would probably take a couple months longer than that.
- My concentration has mostly been crap. Trying to read anything abstract is pretty much beyond me. I’ll reach the end of reading a blog post and have no idea what I just read. Oh well, it is what it is.
- I’ve seen a few episodes of Marie Kondo‘s show on Netflix, and while I don’t buy some of her ideas, I was curious about her clothes folding method. This week I gave it a try, and although I was quite a bit more haphazard with it than her exact approach, I was pretty impressed with the results.
How has your week been?