Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I hit 500 posts on my blog. I’ve found as both the number of posts and the number of images I’ve used grow, WordPress gets slower and more stumbly. I really notice this when trying to find an image I’ve previously used.
- Pinterest stats puzzle me and I’m not entirely sure they’re accurate. I’ve been humming along at around 70K monthly views for a while now, and all of a sudden I’m up over 200K. It’s certainly not anything I’ve done differently.
- This has been another week of not feeling well physically. All week I’ve been coughing, trying with minimal success to clear thick gunk out of my lungs. I’m also still experiencing psychomotor retardation. It’s felt a bit weird the couple of times I’ve gone out to the grocery store; everyone is moving so much faster than I am, even an elderly lady with a walker!
- I had a night shift at one of my jobs that I had booked a while back. I decided to go ahead and do it since usually there’s not a whole lot involved. Plus I don’t like that I’m mostly living off my savings, so a bit of income is probably a good thing. Anyway, it was very tiring but I got through it, only to have a migraine hit on my drive home. Fun.
- Aside from that I’ve done very little this week. Bed is definitely my preferred place to be.
How has your week been?