Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I felt totally overwhelmed putting together a claim for partial reimbursement for some health expenses. It was nothing difficult, I just don’t do well these days working with multiple pieces of information at a time. It got me thinking about tax time coming up, and that will certainly be a test of my concentration.
- I saw one of my repeat patients at work for his regular injection. I enjoy him so much that he’s the only person I allow to get away with calling me Mrs. Peterson. Normally I would say my mom is Mrs. Peterson, not me.
- I went to see my optometrist to get her opinion on one of the potential autoimmune disorders I might have, Sjögren’s syndrome. The classic symptoms are dry eyes and dry mouth, both of which I have, so I thought it would be good to get her input, and all looks good on the eyes front.
- I’ve been quite short of breath, so had some more tests done. I don’t have all the results yet, but what I do have is somewhat concerning. I’ll know more in a couple days when I get the results from my chest X-ray.
- I heard from the site Uncomfortable Revolution and they’re going to be publishing a piece I submitted. Their site is all about embracing the weird, awkward, and uncomfortable side of chronic illness.
How has your week been?