Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Christmas sucked. I was alone, and reminded just how much my illness has hijacked my life.
- I haven’t had the motivation or inspiration to write much, and have been sort of flopping around like a figurative stranded fish doing not much of anything. I have various drafts on the go, and I’ll write a sentence or two and then lose interest.
- I think I’ve watched all the good documentaries on Amazon Prime, and what’s left is total crap.
- I’ve decreased my stimulant dose because I’ve been feeling weird. I’m not even sure how to explain it; it’s sort of like focusing but dissociating at the same time. Maybe I should cut down on the amount of tea I drink, but I’m not particularly interested in doing that.
- I got some work shifts assigned for the next few months, which is a bit of a relief. It’s been three months since I last worked, and while I’ve got savings it was concerning that there was no money coming in.
- I’ve decided to mentally commit to moving forward with a project I’ve been considering for a while now. More info to come on that soon.
How has your week been?