Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- Emotionally I’ve felt pretty numb for much of this week, but hey, I suppose that’s better than feeling really low.
- I continue to be pretty spacey cognitively. I wonder how much of that is related to my decision a few weeks ago to stop getting biweekly methylfolate/B12 injections. I know they were helping, but it was a lot of money to be spending given that I haven’t been working much.
- With the colder weather, one day I put on my cute leather jacket and discovered that I couldn’t zip it up, mostly because my boobs are too big. I never would’ve thought I’d say that, but I guess the psych meds aren’t just adding weight to my tummy.
- I made a $50 mistake, which annoyed me. I have to do annual CPR training for work, and a few weeks ago when I was really spacey I had registered for a class. Instead of putting it on my calendar for November 16, I entered it for December 16. I didn’t realize the mistake until the 16th had already passed, and there was no way I was going to try asking for a refund when it was my own (my depression’s, to be exact) dumb mistake. I ended up doing a different class this week, and even though it flew by because we were all nurses recertifying, I had a really hard time staying present.
- For self-care, I went to yoga and had a massage. I’ve been using my aromatherapy diffuser a lot. I’ve also been cooking yummy fall comfort foods.
- I have a lot of things that I’ve started writing, but have had a hard time focusing on anything enough to be very productive. It’s not a lack of ideas; it’s more a lack of productivity. That’s fine, but it’s just kind of annoying because I have a lot of time on my hands right now.
How has your week been?