Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I didn’t work at all this week. It would’ve been nice to use all the time I had on my hands to do some more writing, but instead there’s been a lot of staring blankly at partially completed drafts with no idea where I’m trying to go. So yeah, my concentration hasn’t been great this week.
- I’ve been going to bed really early for several years now, but it’s getting a bit ridiculous. When I got home from Italy, I was struggling to stay up until 6pm. With the time change last weekend, 6pm bedtime is now 5pm bedtime. It’s bizarre, but being a hermit living alone there’s not any real motivator to change.
- I had a massage. It had been about six weeks since my last one, so it was much appreciated. My massage therapist’s heated weighted blanket is the best thing ever.
- I’m going to visit my family this coming weekend to help my Grandma settle into the care home she’s moving into. I’ll be staying with my parents. It’ll be the first time I’ve stayed with them in about 3 years, so I’m not sure how that will go.
- I’ve been cooking from scratch more lately, which is a nice change because for a while there I’d gotten into a rut of eating complete crap.
- I brushed my teeth a little bit more often this week. It had dwindled down to almost non-existent, because I just didn’t care. I still don’t care, but figure I should try to make an effort anyway.
- I hit 400 posts on my blog, which was my goal for 2018.
How has your week been?
Visit the Mental Health @ Home Store to find my books Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis and Psych Meds Made Simple, a mini-ebook collection focused on therapy, and plenty of free downloadable resources.