Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- My mood has been shit.
- I got exempted from jury duty, which is good. I couldn’t make a decision about what to do about the jury summons, so I did an exemption request but explained that I didn’t know if I should actually be asking for an exemption. I guess they figured someone who’s too nutty to make a decision about a jury duty exemption is too nutty to be making a decision about someone’s guilt or innocence.
- Although my follower numbers have gotten higher than I had ever expected and are steadily increasing, my actual visitors and views numbers have been steadily dropping. I don’t blog for the purpose of stats, but it’s hard not to feel discouraged by that kind of mismatch in numbers.
- I’m so not impressed with my new job. They’re pretty sporadic when it comes to actually responding to emails, and the pay is shit, although they seem to be in denial about that.
- I didn’t work much this week, and I’ve been having a bit of a hard time keeping myself occupied because I just don’t feel like doing anything. I find myself wishing I could just sleep 24 hours a day.
- My regular doctor was away so I ended up seeing a different doctor to get my meds refilled. Without even so much as a “how are you?” she refilled my meds for 9 months. Last week my naturopath was away so the other naturopath in the clinic did my methylfolate/B12 injection. She also didn’t ask how I was doing. I don’t actually have any desire to talk to health care professionals I don’t know, but I’m sensing a theme here.
- I went to yoga twice hoping it would give me a bit of an escape from myself. It didn’t.
How has your week been?
Image credit: Rawpixel on Pixabay