Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- My brother’s wedding was this past Sunday, which was really stressful. It was also hard to be reminded how much lower my level of functioning is now compared to when I’m well.
- I’ve been having quite a bit of anxiety this week. Not anxious thoughts, but physically anxious. There’s nothing for me to be “anxious about” with the wedding being over and one with, so I’m not sure what’s going on there.
- My concentration has been quite bad, which has made it hard to get much of anything done.
- I had gotten Botox in February because there have been a few studies that found Botox injected into the frown lines on the forehead could help with depression. While it’s hard to say how much it did or didn’t help, it did make me realize just how much I had been frowning before. The effect of the previous injections started wearing off a little while back, and recently I started to notice I was frowning again, so I got Botox round 2 this week. It can’t hurt, anyway.
- I need to arrange a pet-sitter to take care of the guinea pigs when I go to Italy next month. Figuring out how to choose someone feels really overwhelming.
- I’ve gone to yoga twice this week and gotten out for walks almost every day.
How has your week been?