I’ve decided to take a bit of a break from blog awards, but when I’m nominated for awards I’ll answer the questions posed to me in this 20(ish) questions format, along with assorted other question tags and the like. Feel free to join in the fun with your own answers to any or all of the questions 🙂
Questions from A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip:
- Do you read question lists from the top, the bottom or from the middle first? From the top because that takes the least effort.
- Did you ask yourself why l asked you that first? There wasn’t actually that much thinking going on in my brain.
- If l didn’t want an answer for question 4 would you supply it anyway? That depends if I’m in the mood.
- Can you see what question 4 is yet? Ha ha.
- How many questions are asked on this nomination in total? I don’t count beyond 3.
- If there was one big question you wanted this list to ask of you, what would it be? If you had a taxidermied animal, what would it be?
- What would your answer be to that question? A sheep. And I would take it to bed with me.
- I don’t want you to answer any of these questions with the exception of number 7 and maybe 11, ok? Again, that comes back to counting beyond 3.
- Who invented FAQ’s? Some poor bugger who was ready to go postal on the next person who asked a dumbass question.
- For this Liebster Award nomination who asked the 12th question? The tooth fairy.
- What was it, and more importantly of all the questions asked, how would you answer the 12th question found in question 2? My sheep will handle that question for me.
- Think about it numerically… And now we’re counting sheep. Goodnight!
Questions from Beckie’s Mental Mess:
- What is your favorite holiday, and why? Christmas, because of the food.
- When you blog, where do you write from (examples: kitchen table, desk?) Most often my bedroom.
- Do you ever experience writer’s block? If so, what do you do in order to work through it? Yes but I make sure I’ve already got at least a week of scheduled posts so if I have non-writing days I can just ride it out until I get back in the swing of things.
- What was the highest point of your life? I don’t know that there has been specific highest and lowest points in my life, so I’m going to go geographic with my answers. La Paz, Bolivia.
- What was the lowest point of your life? Going with the same theme as #4, the Dead Sea, Jordan.
- If you were to come back as an animal, what animal would that be and why? A guinea pig, because their life is so simple (eat, poop, sleep, repeat).
- What is your favorite scent? Salty ocean air.
- What was the last thing you ate today? Chocolate chip cookie dough. Classy all the way.
- If someone handed you 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? Put it in the bank. At this point security and stability is most important to me, and I’m okay with being boring.
- What famous person (Dead or Alive) would you want to meet, who would that be and why? The Dalai Lama seems like a very wise and inspiring person.
- How do you want to be remembered? I don’t necessarily want to be remembered. After all, I’ll be dead, so it wouldn’t really matter if I was remembered or not.
Come on, you know you want to answer a few – that’s what the comments section is for!
Image credit: qimono on Pixabay