I’ve decided to take a bit of a break from blog awards, but when I’m nominated for awards I’ll answer the questions posed to me in this 20(ish) questions format, along with assorted other question tags and the like. Feel free to join in the fun with your own answers to any or all of the questions 🙂
First off, questions posed by Ida at Around the Ward In 80 Days:
- What is your party trick? Sneaking out very early because anything after 8pm is past my bedtime.
- If you could play any instrument in the world, what would it be? A bigass tuba (the inspiration for this comes from Katie at How I Killed Betty).
- What would your perfect house look like? It would be a cozy little cottage with built-in self-cleaning capacity.
- Your dream job? Nurse at a community mental health team.
- An embarrassing thing you did as a child? I was playing over at a friend’s house and I had to pee. I didn’t know where the bathroom was in her house and for some reason didn’t feel comfortable asking, so I said I had to go home. Only a short way into the walk home, I wet myself. Lesson learned: just ask about the stupid bathroom.
- What would be one piece of advice you’d give to your teenage self if you had the chance? Don’t take things so seriously.
- Describe your blog in one sentence. It’s a mostly unfiltered written explosion of my thoughts on all things mental health-related.
- Describe yourself in one sentence. Imperfect and ok with that.
- What are you scared of? I recently did a post on just that here.
- Tea or coffee? Tea if I want to relax, coffee if I want to get going.
- What three words would your mates use to describe you? I’ve kicked pretty much all of my friends out of my life over the past couple of years, so probably nothing flattering!
Questions from Carol Anne at Therapy Bits:
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? I’d save it. A million sounds like so much, but it would barely get me a house in the city where I live.
- Who is your hero?
- Are you deathly afraid of anything? I’m scared of things like not having enough money to support myself, but the physical thing I’m most scared of is spiders. I’ve been able to overcome this to some extent when it comes to smaller ones, but with the big ones scare the living daylights out of e.
- What is your favourite drink? I drink a ton of water, but tea is also a must-have.
- Do you prefer regular tv or netflicks? I actually cancelled my regular tv service not too long ago because I was watching everything online.
Come on, you know you want to answer a few – that’s what the comments section is for!
Image credit: qimono on Pixabay