I’ve decided to take a bit of a break from blog awards, but when I’m nominated for awards I’ll answer the questions posed to me in this 20(ish) questions format, along with assorted other question tags and the like. Feel free to join in the fun with your own answers to any or all of the questions 🙂
Questions from Rory at A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip quick fire round 5:
- What would you name your boat if you had one? I’m going to borrow from Gilligan’s Island and pick the SS Minnow.
- Ok, ok, the Internet has finally broken – what or who is responsible? Donald Trump has a pee-pee tape with Kim Kardashian
- Which fictional cartoon character would be the most BORING to meet in real life? I’ve never watched Dora the Explorer, but she seems kind of bland.
- Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla ice cream? Vanilla. I love chocolate in general, but chocolate ice cream just doesn’t really do it for me. And neapolitan ice cream is just a crime against humanity.
- Best purchase you have ever made? My home.
- Worst purchase you have ever made? Probably clothes I never wore.
- Why to both? My home has almost doubled in value since I bought it 13 years ago.
- 10 seconds to decide quickly … what body part could you afford to lose ? Baby toe.
- How did you choose that??? Because who even notices the baby toe anyway?
- Who is the messiest person you know? I don’t really know anyone any more, so I’d have to say the guinea pigs.
- Who is the clumsiest person you know? That would definitely be me
- “Thinking out of the box” is the worst or the best quote society uses?
- Odd or even socks or evenly odd? My current dryer does not seem to be affiliated with the dryer monster, so even.
- You have three wishes – what are they? An end to world poverty. An end to world cruelty. An end to world stupidity.
- Age old question – the zombies are coming, what is your choice weapon for survival? A hookah pipe was the first thing that came to mind. Not sure why, but maybe they’d like like to join me for a sheesha?
- Right, the hard question … you must walk 5 miles southeast, and 9 miles north, 3 miles east, 2 miles west wearing one sneaker on your left foot and a high heel on your right foot, after travelling for 26 hours and 7 minutes what colour were the blue socks you were wearing once you hit the 7th hour? The blue socks would be black thanks to the explosion of blood from my disintegrating foot/feet.
- But more importantly how many miles did you walk the previous day? I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more….
More questions from A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip:
- Are we truly alone in the Universe? It seems pretty hard to believe that in this infinite yet expanding galaxy (still haven’t wrapped my head around how that works) there is no other life form.
- Only 5% of the ocean is explored meaning that 95% is unchartered territory – so? What’s down at the bottom? Really butt ugly fish, Rose’s necklace from the Titanic, and a partridge in a pear tree.
- Will the governments ever truly allow a cure to be found for cancer? It depends on whether the healthcare system is publicly or privately funded, i.e. whether cancer is a financial drain or good for business.
- How can we solve the global population problem? Provide women with access to an array of birth control options and empower them to use it.
- Fountains of youth and magical elixirs don’t exist apparently – so the biggest mystery of all is could we or can we live forever? I’m more inclined to think about the question of whether we would want to. With my genes I have little hope of dying a natural death before age 90, and I’m really not happy about that. I say bring on the aortic aneurysm at 70 (at the latest).
Questions from Javinder at Fun and Factz 4 U:
1. What you like to do in your free time? Blog reading and writing.
2. Name of place which you like most? Oh my, so hard to choose! I think I’ll go with Paris, France.
3. What is your opinion on “God”? Hmm, how to answer this briefly? I guess I’d say that I am open to the possibility of a higher power. However, I have significant concerns with organized religion, particularly since it seems to have caused (or been used as an excuse for) a lot of problems in this world. I think faith can do a lot of good for people, but any time you have an organized body like a church telling people what to believe and what not to believe there’s the potential to run into problems.
4. If you get huge amount of money what you will do? Save it to make sure I could support myself for the rest of my life. And maybe go to Paris and eat some really good food.
5. Will you forgive someone who cheat on you? I don’t think that’s something that I could predict. I might be able to forgive someone who cheated in a state of mania or something like that for which they could get treatment. Otherwise, I’m thinking most likely not.
Come on, you know you want to answer a few – that’s what the comments section is for!
Image credit: qimono on Pixabay