Here’s what happened in my life over the past week:
- I’ve been coughing up a lung all week trying to get rid of thick phlegm left over from my respiratory tract infection last week. I’m very much ready for this to be over and done with.
- I made some changes with my internet and tv service about six weeks ago, and my service provider has screwed it up at every possible step along thr way. I was talking to them yet again via internet chat this week, which resulted in me crying and terminating the chat session. I hate that it’s so hard for me to deal with things that are annoying but in the grand scheme of things pretty inconsequential.
- I was able to get more reading done than the goal I’d set for myself for the week.
- I had a massage and went to yoga once. I’ve also decided to have a splurge week of eating simple but yummy foods, like baguette and brie for lunch.
- I’ve found myself jumping to illogical conclusions more than usual this week, but at least I’m not clinging on to them too tightly and after a bit of thought I can recognize that these ideas aren’t reasonable.
- it’s been 4 weeks since I planted my little herb garden on my balcony, and there’s been no sprouting action going on yet. I have no idea if this is normal or just my usual plant-killing self at work.
- I didn’t work a lot this week, but what I did went reasonably smoothly.
- I’ve had a bit of a blogging existential crisis. I’m not sure exactly what started it, but there were a couple of things I can think of that certainly didn’t help. I think in my head I started to stray a bit from my purpose and how I want to approach blogging, which triggered some insecurity and all that jazz. I’ve identified a few ways that could help me refocus, and that seems to be working well.
- It’s interesting how hearing particular words can be a good thing most of the time, but a not good thing depending on the person or situation. I won’t go into detail, but I’m feeling disappointed.
How has your week been?
Image credit: Rawpixel on Pixabay