I came up with this list as part of my bullet journal. I feel like there should be a lot more things on it, but this is what has jumped into my head thus far.
- never getting well
- not being able to get another nursing job
- being forced to move for financial or other reasons
- not having enough income to get by
- losing my extended health insurance
- having another failed suicide attempt
- losing my independence
- not having anyone I feel safe with
- being completely alone
- and on a lighter note, various creepy crawlies that I’m not interested in naming
What scares you?
Visit the Mental Health @ Home Store to find my books Making Sense of Psychiatric Diagnosis and Psych Meds Made Simple, a mini-ebook collection focused on therapy, and plenty of free downloadable resources.