It’s G2K (Get 2 Know) day over at Revenge of Eve. Today’s questions are:
- Who has always stood by your side? My family, even when I haven’t necessarily wanted then there.
- What year were you born? 1979
- Where were you born? In a small town of about 4000 people in British Columbia, Canada.
- When is your birthday? It’s in March. Yes, this is another evasive response, but I don’t trust the internet!
- How many siblings do you have? I have one younger brother.
- Why is mental health important? I’m not sure who originally came up with this line, but there’s no health without mental health.
Journal prompt: Write a thank you letter to the person who has stood by your side.
I’m going to keep this short and sweet:
Dear Grandma: Thanks for always thinking I’m absolutely perfect no matter what!