- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions from Life Is Too Short Lick the Spoon:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from? The most come from the United States, but also I’ve had visitors from some rather random countries including Mongolia
- What is your favourite sport? I’m not that keen on doing sports, but my favourite sport to watch is hockey.
- What has been a special moment for you so far in 2018? The time I’ve spent with my Grandma, who’s 101 years old.
- What is your favourite quote? One of my favourites is from Nelson Mandela:“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up.”
- What was your favourite class when still at school? I quite liked dissecting things in high school biology, which is maybe a bit gross, but I’m a science geek.
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? That I should not stick around when people treat me like crap.
- What musical instrument have you tried to play? I tried learning the flute on my own and managed to do not too bad. I think that wood-frame apartment/condo buildings are a very bad place to learn to play instruments… there’s been many a time when I wanted to track down whoever was learning to play the violin and smack them over the head with it!
Questions from Being Bipolar:
- If you only had one book that you could take with you, which one would that be? Probably Pride and Prejudice. I’ve read it many, many times and still enjoy each re-read. Elizabeth Bennett is so delightfully feisty!
- What are the positive aspects of blogging according to you? Blogging has given me a sense of connectedness that I haven’t been able to find in the “real world”.
- Do you find writing therapeutic? Absolutely. Preparing a post helps me to find more clarity, and I get great input from my readers.
- Do you believe writing is the best vector to translate your thoughts? I express myself best when I have the time to think over what I want to say, and I’m not a visually artistic person, so yes, writing works well for me.
- What do you enjoy reading the most? I like to be exposed to a variety of different ideas, experiences, and viewpoints, and I like reading things I can learn things from, whether that be factual information or personal experience.
- What do you wish the most to accomplish with your blog? I don’t really have any concrete goals; mostly I just want to keep being able to interact with people in the blogging world.
- Besides writing, what is/are your other(s) passion(s)? Because of my depression I have a hard time being passionate about much of anything, but travelling is something that’s always been very important to me.
My nominees: Please don’t feel pressured to do an award post. Mostly I just like being able to point out to people some of the cool blogs I’m following. You can pick from among any of the questions that I was asked by Lick The Spoon and Being Bipolar.
- My Depression Sessions
- Like as the Waves
- Life with Borderline
- Health Matters
- 365 Days in the Garden
- Around the Ward in 80 Days
- Stronger Together
- Tropical Storm Jess
- Butterflies n Blossoms
Again, thanks so much to Life Is Too Short Lick the Spoon and Being Bipolar, Trying to Break the Stigma for the nominations. I hope everyone will check out the blogs I’ve linked to on this post, because they’re fabulous 🙂