Here’s a look at my week in review:
- My woodpecker family is spending more time away from the roost doing there own thing, so I’ve had less bird-watching time.
- I’ve decided to dive head-on into spring cleaning, and each day I’m ticking a couple of tasks off my to-do list.
- I’m struggling in my communication with my family. The emails I get from my mom are mostly about what they’re currently watching on Netflix. I’m sure she’s being superficial for fear of scaring me off, and I really don’t know what I want much less how to ask for it.
- Cognitively I’ve been less on the ball this week. I feel overwhelmed more easily, and I feel busy even when I don’t have a lot to do. I’m having to look up words and sayings because I’m not confident that what pops into my head is correct.
- I haven’t been as consistent with tracking mood and various other things that I normally try to track on a daily basis. I’m not sure if it’s a good sign that it’s just not as important, or if it’s a bad sign that I’m slacking off.
- I’ve been reconsidering a trip to central/eastern Europe that I’d been thinking I might do in the fall. I’m just apathetic about it and it feels like it would be a lot of work, so I’m thinking it might be more appealing to go to a major European city and just plunk myself down in one spot for a couple of weeks. It bothers me that I feel so little interest because normally travelling is my greatest passion, and, given how much travel experience I have, going anywhere in Europe would be easy-breezy.
- For one of my casual nursing jobs, they will email me with requests to do home visits to see certain clients. I check my work email every day, and I find each day I’m really hoping they won’t have asked me to see anyone. I’m not sure if I’m just getting too comfortable not working much or what my issue is.
- My tv and internet service provider screwed up some changes I’d requested to my service and now they’ve screwed up my bill. It’s annoyed me and it’s still not sorted out, but I’ve been able to prevent a major freak-out.
So, that’s my week. How’s yours been?