In my bullet journal, I have a section devoted to weekly summaries. Here’s some of what made it into my summary for this week:
- A post of mine was published on Old Cove Road
- I got my 2nd round of Botox shots (an update on that will be coming soon)
- I did pretty well with healthy eating
- I had a mini-meltdown at work. I figured out fairly quickly that it was about some unresolved issues from the past and not about the person who unwittingly triggered it, and I was pleased with that. Still, it took me a couple of days to recover from the resulting mental exhaustion.
- I felt positive about some interactions I had with a client at work with BPD, as I was able to provide validation that unfortunately she’s just not getting enough of (more about this in an upcoming post)
- I’ve been really enjoying my new Karma soap from Lush. Nice smelling things are such a great way to practice self-care.
- I did a major home clean today. It just hasn’t been a priority lately, but it had gotten to the point where it was kind of grossing me out.
So, that’s my week. I hope all of you have had a good one 🙂