It’s always such an honour to be nominated for awards like these. This nomination comes from Sunshine and Demons and My Loud Bipolar Whispers; both are amazing, powerful blogs that tackle difficult mental health issues. Definitely check them out if you haven’t already.
What is the Liebster Award?
A recognition award from one blogger to another. The word Liebster means “dearest” or “beloved.”
Rules of the Liebster Award (these are kind of like the kids game telephone and morph with each telling, but that’s ok)
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to their blog.
- Include the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them, so they can see it.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- What is the goal and/or purpose for your blog? My goal is to engage with others around mental health and related topics.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog? It was floating around in my mind as a potential name if I start a mental health nursing private practice in the future.
- Name three things on your bucket list. I want to go to visit Tibet; not really anything firm other than that.
- What is your favorite quote and by whom? “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
- What are your favorite types of books to read and why? I like nonfiction, because there’s so much to learn.
- What is your favorite movie and/or television show? Favourite movie would be Dirty Dancing.
- What is your best memory from the year 2017? Being able to use my animals to help others.
- What did you learn from the year 2017? That I could start a blog and people would actually read it.
- What are your hopes and goals for the year 2018? My greatest hope would be to get my depression back into remission.
- What is your favorite post you have written. I don’t have one, maybe because they’re all coming from the same place.
My nominations: Now this is the part that always gets a bit overwhelming for me, so I’m going to keep it simple and nominate the 10 fabulous people that are currently in my 10 most recent WordPress notifications. You may have already been nominated (and maybe already been nominated by me), but I’m not quite up to thinking it through that much… Anyway, feel free to ignore if you’ve already done this;)
- My Anxiety Matters
- Girl with the Paw Print Tattoo
- My Multiple Life
- Birth of a New Brain
- This Girl’s Got Curves
- Mental Health Diary
- Reclaiming My Sanity
- Rude Girl – Living in an Aspie World
- That Aspie Lady
- Practicing Imperfection
I’m going to reuse the same questions for my nominees as the ones I was asked, as I think they’re good ones.
Again, thanks so much to Sunshine and Demons and My Loud Bipolar Whispers for the nominations!