The fabulous Ashley from Practicing Imperfection as nominated me for an Awesome Blogger Award which is… well, awesome! Thanks so much! She’s got a really good blogger, so if you haven’t check her out already you should!
Awesome Blogger Award Is:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
The Rules Are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
My questions from Ashley:
- What color eye shadow? I like to play with colors, but a smoky brown look is always good.
- Do you like sandwiches? (If yes, please describe favorite!) I’ve really cut down my bread intake but for a greasy breakfast indulgence I love Moons Over My Hammy at Denny’s.
- Flats or heels? When I’m well, heels. Depressed, flats.
- How much water do you drink every day, on average? Probably 2 litres a day. I always have my water bottle with me.
- What is the best coffee you’ve ever had? Hmm, not sure. Lattes are my favourite, though.
- How do you feel about the smell of rain? I live in Vancouver, Canada and we don’t really get nice rain smell; we just get ugly downpours.
- If there is one blog you think I must follow, which is it? No way could I pick just one.
- Corn chips or potato chips? Salt and vinegar kettle-cooked potato chips.
- Number one thing you want to do before summer 2018. I’m treating myself to a sunshine vacay in Mexico this winter.
- How long have you been blogging? 3 months – I can’t believe it’s only been that long!
My nominations: I just published a Liebster Award post where I nominated 10 of the folks that were in my WordPress notifications from today. For this, I’m going to nominate people that were in my notifications from yesterday. Thinking up new questions is a bit more than I can do right now, so I’m going to pass on the questions that Ashley asked of me. These blogs are all beautiful in their honesty and in their courage to share the really difficult stuff.
Well, after 2 of these posts I’ve gotta say I’m pooped, but it’s always great to be able to give shouts out to some great bloggers. Thanks again to my name-sister Ashley for the nomination!